Status of facilities, flood 2014
The following facilities are closed due to flood protection measures or flooding on the University of Iowa campus.
- Mayflower Residence Hall (07/01/14)
- Beckwith Boathouse (07/01/14)
- IMU footbridge (07/02/14)
- Art Building West (relocated to Studio Arts Building on Hwy 1 (07/03/14)
- Hancher footbridge (07/02/14)
- Fleet Services rental vehicle operations has moved into the Cambus Maintenance facility on Madison St. The administrative offices are moving into the lower level of the IMU Parking Ramp. (07/02/14)
Closed parking lots
- Parking lot 42 (REOPENED 07/03/2014)
- IMU metered lot, lot on south side of IMU (07/02/14)
Major road closures affecting UI traffic
- REOPENED 07/03/14-One southbound lane of Riverside Dr., near Art Building West for construction of a flood wall
- REOPENED one lane each direction 07/19/14-Dubuque Street
For additional information about the flood, visit the UI's Emergency Information web site.
UI Access & Construction alerts (full list of all campus closures related to construction activity). Subscribe to the Access & Construction Alerts listserv.