Status of facilities, flood 2014
The following facilities are closed due to flood protection measures or flooding on the University of Iowa campus.
- REOPENED Mayflower Residence Hall (originally closed on 07/01/14)
- REOPENED Beckwith Boathouse (originally closed 07/01/14)
- IMU footbridge (closed 07/02/14)
- Art Building West (relocated to Studio Arts Building on Hwy 1 (closed 07/03/14)
- Hancher footbridge (closed 07/02/14)
- Fleet Services rental vehicle operations has moved into the Cambus Maintenance facility on Madison St. The administrative offices are moving into the lower level of the IMU Parking Ramp. (closed 07/02/14)
Closed parking lots
- REOPENED Parking lot 42
- IMU metered lot, lot on south side of IMU (closed 07/02/14)
Major road closures affecting UI traffic
- REOPENED 07/03/14-Southbound lane of Riverside Dr., near Art Building West for construction of a flood wall
- REOPENED 07/29/14 -All four lanes of Dubuque Street are open
For additional information about the flood, visit the UI's Emergency Information web site.
UI Access & Construction alerts (full list of all campus closures related to construction activity). Subscribe to the Access & Construction Alerts listserv.