University of Iowa Pentacrest
Planning, Design & Construction provides project-related work such as architectural services, interior design, construction, and renovation for Facilities Management.
Examples of project requests, include:
- permanent wall structures and space configuration
- professional architect or engineer services
- interior design services
- improving, altering or connecting to building systems (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- consulting services for project requests
- repairing existing departmental building systems and equipment
- installation of cabinets, shelving, casework, etc.
- alterations or installations of single office work stations
Not what you were looking for?
To initiate a customer service request, please start at the Request a Service web page or call 319-335-5071(24 hours/day, 7 days/week).
Initiate a Project
FM Reqs is an online requisition that initiates a project request and/or payment for project services:
- Click on the FM Reqs link below which will take you to the login page
- Log into the FM Reqs site using your University HawkID and login
- Complete the "Request Project" form to route your request through Planning, Design & Construction
For assistance with this process, please contact: Shawn Albaugh Kleppe, 335-1205
Self-Service Space Improvements
Authorized users can use the new Self-Service Space Improvements portal and work directly with University approved vendors to obtain estimates for minor paint, carpet, and furniture projects without the need to go through Facilities Management.